Earth Day Costumes Video – Go Green!April 18, 2010
Earth Day is celebrating 40 years of worldwide awareness in year 2010. Myself and everyone at Totally Costumes (http://www.totallycostumes.com) is excited for the opportunity to build a healthy, prosperous, clean energy economy now and for the future. While I think it would be entertaining to overload you with figures and facts that will try to bribe you into recycling with the idea that our world might come to an end, I decided it would be MUCH more fun to create a video full of music, earth day themed costumes and recycling fun facts.
I am optimistic that our Earth Day costume video will bring awareness to the future of our planet. I know I will work on “going green” in my day to day activities in hopes to help becoming apart of preserving our generation’s future. Of course, who says wearing costumes, green costume accessories and publicly walking down the street to shooting sites isn’t just as much fun! I highly encourage all of you to get some green costume accessories for APRIL 22ND, 2010 and bring Earth Day awareness to your town or neighborhood. I know I had plenty of looks and smiles as I walked from site to site waving to those that went past.
5 Easy Ways to Help Our Planet:
- Bring awareness by wearing green accessories or earth day costumes in your town and display signs with recycling fun facts.
- Recycle in your own home by creating a 2nd bin for recyclable materials such as aluminum cans, plastic bags, milk cartons and plastic / glass bottles. Use a reusable water bottle, preferably aluminum.
- Use reusable bags for your grocery shopping trips. This adds up on saved plastic each week!
- Parents: Use & Reuse cloth diapers instead of the disposable versions.
- Walk or bike to work. This saves on gas and makes a better carbon footprint.
Thanks to TotallyCostumes.com for providing the sexy Go Green Girl Costume (perfect for Earth Day!), Michael Jackson Bad costume from my Man in the Mirror video scene and the White Trash funny adult costume!
Quote of the Day: “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” -- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
DIGG IT - Get the word out!